Ejection seats are understandably complex: every facet of the safety system must work perfectly to safeguard a precious life, from initiation, escape path clearance, ejection sequencing, stabilisation, life support and parachute descent to final rescue and so much more. We believe that, when an ejection seat may represent a crew member’s last chance to survive, there can be no compromise.
As a company, we’ve delivered over 70,000 ejection seats to 93 air forces around the world. Alongside ejection seats, we’ve also developed a range of special crashworthy seats for helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft, currently equipping over 60 helicopter variants. Altogether, we’ve managed to save over 7,600 lives.
With facilities around the world, we offer a complete ‘end-to-end service’, from helping the customer establish operational safety and escape requirements to ongoing support throughout the entire service life of the aircraft. Passion for engineering, strong family ties and an extremely loyal and skilful workforce are just a few of the reasons behind our success.
To be the global provider of choice for the world’s most advanced ejection seats, crashworthy seats and associated safety systems.
- 100% Confidence: We continuously improve our products, so all those who use them do so with 100% confidence.
- Earn Lifetime Loyalty: We earn customers’ lifetime loyalty and ensure they never have cause to consider an alternative.
- Invest In Capabilities: We invest for the long term to advance the capabilities of our people, systems and processes.
- Provide Best Value: We provide our customer with best value products and services on time, with zero quality escapes.
- Professionalism: Always achieve the highest possible standards in every task.
- Understanding: Be sympathetically aware of others’ viewpoints and work to comprehend why they might conflict with yours.
- Teamwork: Eliminate functional silos. Align all activity with strategic objectives. Be honest, open and factual.
- Humility: Understand when we are wrong and why. Use failure positively in everything we do.
- Accountability: Accept responsibility for addressing issues. Highlight problems but work proactively to resolve them.
- Integrity: Act honestly, ethically and without prejudice with everyone all the time.